This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and Go Rentals, the owner of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
1. Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions of Go Rentals and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
2. Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by this Website from time to time:
Information Collected About You
- your name, contact information, driving licence number and expiry date and date of birth;
- vehicle rental information, including the location of where the vehicle is rented, date of rentals, type of rental and your preferences;
- information about driver such as preview accidents, driver national insurance number and occupation
- financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
- IP address ;
- web browser type and version;
- operating system
3. Our Use of Data
- To assist the transactions that you request, such as reserving and renting motor vehicles
- To provide you with discounts, offers and other information, opportunities and services that may be of interest to you. You may receive these offers in advertising that is directed to you via third-party sites and media properties, including in social media
- To assist us in providing better products and services (for example, we may contact you by telephone, post or email to assist us in evaluating the performance of our staff, to assess the quality of product and service received and to help us improve our websites, facilities and services)
- To protect our rights and property
4. Third Party Websites and Services
4.1 Go Rentals may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal data provided by Users of this Website.
4.2 Any data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Go Rentals requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited.
4.3 We may also disclose your personal information as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
5. Links to Other Websites
6. Security of information
The Service will take reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure. However, third parties may unlawfully get access to the stored by the Service data, or other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect when using the Service. Therefore, the Service does not promise that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
7. Changes to this Policy
Go Rentals reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 0800 240 4725 or email us here - email@example.com